my house-oriented finals studying playlist. It’s proving far more useful than classical music, with the perhaps “strange” reason being that I listed to classical for general entertainment more than I do House music.
1) the opening credits to Raging Bull make me tear up every time (if not full-on cry). I haven’t met anyone else who goes through the same reaction to the opening sequence and I can’t really pin down why I react the way I do. Sure, Scorsese is brilliant, but still.
2) I started trying peanuts (alone) and sushi this year after years of avoiding them due to assumptions that I didn’t like them, and they’re both pretty rad
3) My dream job would be very similar to that which my cousin already has.
if you ever have to watch one american football game please watch the lions/eagles game going on right now. they’re playing in 7/8 inches of snow and they’re not allowed to clear the snow off the field
My uncle has been posting pictures since the start of the game guys you don’t understand this is hilarious
the lions fumbled six times in the first 18 minutes and are winning
List five facts about yourself and send this to your ten favourite followers! :)
1. I don’t drink what’s at the bottom of any drink because it seems gross, so I always leave part of my drink in my cup when I’m “finished” with it.
2. I can’t stand wearing long sleeve shirts, so I either push up my sleeves whenever possible or work with my heavy collection of short sleeve t-shirt + heavy coat combinations. Yes, the combination looks silly, but I prefer it over wearing long sleeves any day.
3. I’m not a fan of Mexican food, which makes my birthday on Cinco de mayo pretty awkward.
4. Someone I didn’t even know but who I thought was pretty once told me that peach and coral were “my colors” (which I’m pretty sure they didn’t anticipate being a big deal as just a passing comment), so I’ve been buying primarily peach & coral shades of lipstick, nail polish, and dresses/shirts ever since. (If a bodybuilder told you you had a great diet or a graphic designer told you you had a great logo, would you want to change it? didn’t think so)
5. I often do things in my dreams that I can’t quite do or do as easily in real life, but I don’t mean the stuff I obviously can’t do like skydiving blindfolded or swinging from a cloud (both of which, too, I’ve had dreams of). I mean stuff like having dialogues happen in my dreams in other languages I’m trying to learn, building a machine/concept/project I can’t wrap my head around designing in real life, or coming up with word-for-word high-quality paragraphs in my dreams to add on to my current essay assignments or creative writing endeavors in real life.